One Lovely Blog!
I have been honored with One Lovely Blog Award by my friend, Sheikh. Amna Rafiq at The Voice of a Teenager. Thank you so much, my friend! I love that I have the chance to connect with people from all over the world through my blogging.
1. Thank the person who nominated me.
2. Share 7 things about myself that you still may not know.
3. Nominate 15 bloggers that I admire.
4. Notify the nominees .
5. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Seven things you may not know about me:
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a baker.
2. I am married to a one-legged man.
3. If I weren’t looking for a job, I would spend most of my days reading.
4. I have three degrees.
5. Right now, I am working on writing some short stories, but not very hard.
6. Unless I absolutely have to run in the morning, I will run at night.
7. When my kids don’t have school and I am not working, I rarely go to bed before 2 AM.
Fifteen bloggers I admire:
4. Venom’s Blog
12. The Rayograph
15. Mellie Lang